Friday, June 26, 2015

Cards from the Brushed Workshop

My internet is working today, wahoo!  So I can finally add more pictures.  Today I will add the pictures of the cards that you can make using the rest of the paper from the Brushed Workshop.




Don't these cards just make you happy?  I love the bright colors.  To make mine a little more gender neutral I did not add the Pixie Thick Twine.  

If you are not sure what I am talking about today, just visit this post from yesterday.  In short, I am giving out instructions for a workshop that make 6 2 page layouts using the Brushed papers and embellishments.  You can also make 12 cards just by adding a few things to your order, or using things from your stash.  Everyone who places a $25 order on my website gets the instructions, but you better hurry because you only have until June 30th!  Also don't forget that you can get a free stampset with a purchase of a My Crush book and coordinating embellishments.  

Happy Scrapbooking!

No comments: