Thursday, November 6, 2014

A birthday layout

Since this little has turned 8 I thought that I should get a few more of her birthday layouts done. I finished her 5th birthday layout and since I used one of the stamps from her current birthday party invites I thought I would share it here on my blog.  Here is the left page of the layout:
Here is the right page:
I love the blue sparkle tape and sequins! I am also loving that I can use Picture my Life cards on traditional layouts. This layout uses a lot of items that are retired and no long available, like the patterned paper, the ribbon and the bird stamp. You can get the wood grain washi tape in a bundle of three on the While Supplies Last section of my website here.
It is $10.45 instead of $14.95, super good deal!

I love how this turned out and cannot wait till I get to scrapbook her birthday from this year.


No comments: