Monday, November 24, 2014

Big Day

Saturday was a big day for my oldest little. She decided that she wanted to be baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. My husband's mom and sister flew in for the event. My parents were going to drive up from Boise to be with us, but I-84 was closed after a small storm earlier in the week and the weather people were predicting a bigger storm on Saturday night which meant they couldn't get home if they had come. We were all a little bummed, but the event was still beautiful and meant a lot to all of us. Because of the big event and having family in town, I didn't get a lot of time to create something, so I thought I would share a layout I did in Studio J with a couple of photos I snapped of my daughter in her baptism dress (she wasn't actually baptized in it, but it is a white dress that symbolizes the event and she can wear it every Sunday to church.)
I am planning on stamping and cutting out a few flowers and adding them to this layout to make it feel a little more finished. I hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments: