Friday, November 21, 2014

Teaser

I am not sure if you remember or not, but when Close to My Heart changed this year to an Annual Idea Book they also announced that they would release a few Seasonal Expressions books. The first Seasonal Expressions goes live December 1st, so I thought that it would be fun to tease you a little with a few pictures of products within the Seasonal Expressions. Here you go:
This Seasonal Expression has some fun spring, Valentine's Day, and Love themed products. There is something for everyone: scrapbookers, cardmakers. There are some fun Cut Above kits and a ton of fun stamps. I can't wait till December! I will be doing a fun 12 days of Christmas where I will be giving a little discount on 12 different items. More details will be coming soon, so stay tuned!

No comments: