Thursday, November 20, 2014

Christmas card from Cut Above

Yesterday I was able to catch a little time and I put together the rest of my Cut above Christmas cards. Here is what they look like:


I really LOVE how fast and easy these cards come together! I had 20 minutes and that is all it took to put 10 cards together. This one is the Christmas Card kit (z2064) and yesterday's was the Holiday Card kit (z2065). Both make 10 5x7 cards and come with really fun, cute, and matching envelopes.


The other thing I love about these kits is that all you need is one stamp set and you can make both kits, plus the stamp set is a B sized so it is only $9.95. It is called Merriest Christmas (b1468).  You can get everything you need to complete your own kits at Sharesa.ctmh.com.

Happy Thursday!

No comments: