Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tuesday

So this past weekend I got sick and now I am trying to play catch-up with everything, laundry, bathrooms, rooms etc. To add to that I have family coming into town this weekend for a big day for my oldest (she has chosen to be baptized into The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints). Then next Tuesday we leave for a family reunion/vacation. Needless to say crafting is taking a back seat for the moment. So I thought I would stop in and remind you of the awesome deals going on this month: First Studio J is $5 per layout this month with a ton of specials going on as well, free stuff if you are lucky! Second: I am giving away a free paper pack with every $100 spent on my website. Also there is the stamp of the month that is $5 with a $50 purchase. Check it all out on my website and I will hopefully be back tomorrow!

No comments: