Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Studio J How to

Since this month's special with Close to My Heart is a Studio J special ($5 for a layout, crazy good!) I thought that I would do a quick turtorial on how to use Studio J. Your first step is to go to my website and click on the Products Tab and then click on the Studio J Online Scrapbooking tab and this will take you to the Studio J website that looks like this:
Click on the enter now and log into your Close to My Heart account, or create a new one. You should end up on a page that looks like this:
Over on the right you can see that there are a few options for you, if this is your first time you should click on Create New Project. If you have been before and are coming back to work on something than you can click on Go to My Project. Once you click on Create New Project you get to name it before moving on. Today I am working on my daughter's birthday, so I named mine S's 8th Birthday.
Now you get to upload photos. The easiest way is to put whatever photos you want to use in a folder on your desktop. This makes it really easy to find your photos to upload. The photos will take a little while to upload, so please be patient, maybe grab a snack while you wait, play one of your favorite songs and then go back and let the fun begin!
Once your photos have upload you can click on continue and then you get to pick either to start with an Express Collection or Create Your Own Layout. I choose Create your own layout because I am wanting to use the Confetti Wishes with all these fun birthday photos.
This is what you will see if you pick Creat Your Own Layout. These are all the new kits that have been added.
Up in the right there is a drop down menu where you can pick the number of photos you have. I have 5 photos so I picked 5 photos in the drop down. Then you just pick one of the which layout you like the best. I am a sucker for the Honeycomb layout so I picked that one. Here is what I saw next:
I picked kit one because I loved the look of those fun colors on the gray.
All you have to do now is drop in your photos and go through some options and add in the details. I will be back tomorrow to show you just how to do that.

No comments: