Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Gone for a bit

I am going to be out of town for a family reunion and Thanksgiving, so I am not going to be posting daily, and I may or may not post at all, we will just have to see how things go. So I wanted to leave you with a little something to look forward to. I have a few plans for December and they include the following:

Cut Above class for all my local buddies

12 days of Christmas for all my customers. This will be here on the blog, I will have 12 specials, one per day and you can only get them that day. To get them you just have to call, text or email me saying you want the deal of the day (and how many you want). I will add it to your "bag" and at the end of the 12 days I will let you know what your total is and get it shipped out to you. Super fun way to get some stocking stuffers, or other small items you have been having your eye on but haven't gotten yet, and I may have a big item for you on the 12th day.

A series on gifts you can make and give away. Everyone loves a homemade gift, but sometimes it is hard to figure out what to make. I will have a couple of posts with some fun ideas and tutorials.

The December special from Close to My Heart is huge and I can't wait to share it with you!

So with that I will sign off and see you again after Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving!

Oh don't forget that with any $100 you get a free paper pack, just let me know which one you want!

No comments: